iPad 2 accessories flood onto market14 March 2011 15:31:04
Following the recent unveiling of Apple's iPad 2, a range of new accessories for the tablet computer have been released.
The company revealed the new device at an event in San Francisco earlier this month (March 2nd) and it has not taking long for numerous cases, covers and stands to appear.
Macworld.com has released a round-up of some of the latest iPad 2 accessories to be unveiled.
Among these is the Cased Closed's range of iPad sleeves, made out of German wool felt, available in single or dual-colour designs.
There is also the Swarovski for iPad 2 case from CrystalRoc, which covers the back of the tablet with some 4,000 crystals from the famous glassmaker.
The new iPad is 33 per cent thinner and up to 15 per cent lighter than its predecessor.
It also comes with a faster processor for improved graphics, as well as a front facing camera for video calls.
- Crumpler iPad sleeves to be popular this Christmas? - 14 December 2010 15:30:43
- iPad named Gadget of the Year at T3 Awards - 13 October 2010 15:32:46
- Etch a Sketch iPad accessory announced - 24 September 2010 15:26:07
- Kensington introduces three new iPad accessories - 23 September 2010 15:33:12
- Griffin unveils PartyDock iPad accessory - 31 August 2010 15:35:51