Sony launches latest professional headphones 1 March 2011 14:04:59
Sony is celebrating the launch of the latest additions to its professional headphones range.
Part of its ZX range of headphones, which are pitched at the top-end of the market, the newly-unveiled MDR-Z1000 series boasts state-of-the-art noise reduction technology, keeping 'leakage' to a minimum while ensuring the user experience is not hampered by unwanted noise.
Additionally, the headphones have also been made from Liquid Crystal Polymer, meaning they are super-lightweight and therefore just as attractive to music-loving commuters as they are to superstar DJs.
Furthermore, Sony has also fitted the latest foam padding to its new headphones, thereby offering users the ultimate in comfort.
While the price tags for the new headphones has yet to be confirmed by the Japanese technology giant, it is anticipated that the products will be made available to the public later this month.
Meanwhile, the Daily Mail has pictured David Cameron's new press chief Craig Oliver wearing Dr Dre's Beats headphones on the way into his Downing Street office.
- Sony reveals new headphone range - 3 June 2010 15:31:43
- Sony unveils headphones designed for iPod/iPhone - 26 March 2010 15:39:25
- Wireless headphones unveiled by Sony - 15 March 2010 15:33:33
- New headset models unveiled by Sony - 9 March 2010 14:38:09
- Four new headphones unveiled by Sony - 22 February 2010 17:56:18