Sony announces new camcorder with SD card compatibility30 March 2011 15:33:05
A new camcorder that features SD card compatibility has been unveiled by Sony.
Called the NEX-FS100E, the digital Super 35mm camera is designed for professional filmmakers looking for an affordable yet good quality device.
It can be used with Sony's Memory Stick PRO Duo or SDHC and SDXC memory cards.
"The NEX-FS100E NXCAM Super 35mm camcorder enables budget content creators and videographers to experience a new level of creative expression," said Bill Drummond, strategic marketing manager at Sony Professional.
"Sony has responded to professional user feedback to create this new camcorder with an ergonomically designed body and accessories offering real flexibility in use."
Meanwhile, Sony has also unveiled this week what it claims is the world's first dust and rain proof professional HD camcorder.
Called the HXR-NX70E, it is designed with Journalists in mind - who frequently travel to remote and dangerous locations and need a durable camera capable of coping with such conditions.
- Boom in games and apps anticipated - 31 October 2011 12:21:25
- Asus ships new tablet with SD card reader - 13 April 2011 15:40:29
- JVC ships 3D camcorder with SD card slot - 30 March 2011 15:35:43
- Canon unveils new camcorders with SDXC card slots - 11 January 2011 15:25:59
- Apple adds SD card slot to MacBook Air - 22 October 2010 15:30:04