Killzone 3 sees off tough competition to take top gaming charts spot 1 March 2011 14:03:23
Killzone 3 has captured the imagination of UK gamers, jumping straight in at the top of the all-format charts.
Over the past few weeks, some industry observers had been predicting that Bulletstorm from EA would prove to be the start of March's big hit, not least as it has been made available across a range of platforms.
However, it is Killzone 3 that claimed the number one spot in the charts, despite only being made available for the PS3.
While the total number of units sold over the past seven days represents a decline on the sales of the massively-popular Killzone 2, it was nevertheless sufficient to pip the likes of FIFA 11 and Just Dance 2 to the top spot.
- Myst to return on 3DS - 23 December 2011 14:01:54
- Winter Sports 2012 available on Wii, 3DS and PC - 14 December 2011 13:31:09
- Skyrim 'is most popular game of 2011' - 9 December 2011 09:50:12
- Super Pokemon Rumble is now available - 2 December 2011 15:01:16
- Nintendo gives new firmware date - 30 November 2011 14:11:19