Battlefield 3 to get PS Move support?21 March 2011 15:32:22
The PS3 version of Battlefield 3 could be given support for Sony's motion control device the PS Move.
It has been revealed that the developer DICE is also considering making the game playable in 3D.
DICE boss Karl Magnus Troedsson told the latest issue of OPM that the Swedish developer is "definitely" thinking about the possibility of Move and 3D support.
Art director Gustav Tilleby added: "Of course we look at what the others are doing. At the same time, we're looking at what we can improve. I think the technology we have is a step beyond what the others have."
Battlefield 3 is to due be released for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC at the end of the year.
The first-person shooter is the twelfth instalment in the Battlefield series, a direct sequel to Battlefield 2, released in 2005.
Published by EA, the warfare sim was unveiled at GDC earlier this month (March).
- Rugby World Cup game coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 - 5 April 2011 17:28:03
- Virtua Tennis 4 to come with PS3-exclusive content - 1 April 2011 15:58:16
- Resistance 3 to come with 3D and PS Move support - 30 March 2011 15:37:46
- Sony announces exciting upgrades to Playstation Home online world - 2 March 2011 15:56:41
- Sony has no plans for PS4 in near future - 17 February 2011 15:34:44