ZPC-D5 device offers 3-way memory card reader15 June 2011 13:57:00
Users of memory cards might benefit from the three-way reader which is provided by the new ZPC-D5 device from Cybernet.
A total of four USB ports are also incorporated into the keyboard PC, which additionally boasts an Intel Dual Core D525 processor.
When it comes to some of the other capabilities of the product, Cybernet noted that as much as 4 GB of memory can be supported by it.
Ali A Bagheri, vice-president of the company, noted that strong popularity has already been enjoyed by Cybernet's previous keyboard PC models.
He stated: "The ZPC-D5 is our smallest, lightest keyboard PC ever.
"But we didn't skimp on features. Our customers need all the ports and connectivity they've come to expect, so we have delivered."
Among the other all-in-one products which are presently offered by Cybernet, the firm is capable of providing its customers with iOne-H5 20-inch All-in-One PCs and iOne-GX45 All-in-One LCD PCs.
- Transcend announces 'CDROM SD card' - 3 January 2012 12:03:23
- Mo-DV backs SD announcement - 21 December 2011 17:07:01
- Verbatim releases SD reader - 21 December 2011 17:05:17
- iPhone favourite comes to Android - 21 December 2011 09:58:49
- Electronics firms announce new SD partnership - 20 December 2011 14:20:43