Xperia PLAY 'to feature more games options' 6 June 2011 13:12:59
A larger number of games will be offered to users of the Xperia PLAY device from Sony Ericsson in the near future, the company has confirmed, which may interest users of memory cards.
Over 20 new games will be accessible to those using the product, in addition to the 60 or so which can already be played.
Mojang's Minecraft game is among those which are now set to be offered to Xperia PLAY owners.
Sony Ericsson head of marketing Steve Walker commented that US consumers will soon be able to get their hands on the devices courtesy of Verizon Wireless.
He stated: "By building on the open Android ecosystem, we're providing a brilliant opportunity for developers and game publishers to bring their best titles to new audiences."
The company also recently revealed that the role of Sony Ericsson head of operations is now set to be taken on by Tommi Laine-Ylijoki.
- Transcend announces 'CDROM SD card' - 3 January 2012 12:03:23
- Mo-DV backs SD announcement - 21 December 2011 17:07:01
- Verbatim releases SD reader - 21 December 2011 17:05:17
- iPhone favourite comes to Android - 21 December 2011 09:58:49
- Electronics firms announce new SD partnership - 20 December 2011 14:20:43