Use of smartphones 'having major affect on business world'22 June 2011 15:16:57
The scale of the impact which smartphone devices are having on the global business community has been highlighted by one commentator, which may interest users of memory cards.
According to Heather McLean, editor of the online mobile news publication Smart Gorillas, smartphones are no longer restricted to the consumer sector.
She stated: "Their popularity stems from the brain power they contain, with new phones out this year containing huge 1.2 gigahertz dual core processors for super fast processing speed, and also for the growth in the popularity of the applications."
In particular, Ms McLean believes that smartphones have had a revolutionary impact on smaller-scale companies and those which tend to employ a lot of out-of-office staff members.
When it comes to the release of new smartphone products, Nokia recently revealed a range of details concerning its N9 device, which incorporates a swipe gesture into its design in place of a traditional home key.
- Mobile devices 'may become common in universities' - 4 January 2012 10:07:47
- Gadgets will try to offer a 'perfect user experience' - 4 January 2012 09:23:31
- Samsung announces new phone - 3 January 2012 14:48:26
- Realscorz release hockey app - 30 December 2011 10:40:32
- 3.7m Android phones activated over Christmas - 29 December 2011 11:27:51