USB accessories 'could be better-supported' with Galaxy Tab 10.110 June 2011 14:15:45
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 owners might find that USB accessories are better-supported thanks to the product's use of Android 3.1 Honeycomb, it has been suggested, which may interest the likes of USB memory stick users.
Details concerning the new product have been outlined this month by Samsung Telecommunications America and Samsung Electronics America.
Transitions between different applications might also be made smoother thanks to the mobile tablet's adoption of this platform, the two organisations pointed out.
Samsung Mobile president and chief executive officer Dale Sohn commented that further upgrades could now be made to the device in the future.
He stated: "Ensuring that the Galaxy Tab 10.1 launched with Android 3.1 Honeycomb was part of our constant commitment to meeting the needs of our customers."
Towards the end of May, it was suggested by Samsung Electronics America that the firm is also currently the best-selling plasma TV brand in the US market.
- Transcend announces 'CDROM SD card' - 3 January 2012 12:03:23
- Mo-DV backs SD announcement - 21 December 2011 17:07:01
- Verbatim releases SD reader - 21 December 2011 17:05:17
- iPhone favourite comes to Android - 21 December 2011 09:58:49
- Electronics firms announce new SD partnership - 20 December 2011 14:20:43