Sony camera users reminded of memory stick options10 June 2011 14:13:50
The options which Sony camera owners have with regards to memory sticks have been highlighted by the firm.
According to the company, its A-mount and E-mount cameras could both potentially be complemented by the Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo HX product, which it launched last month.
Capacities of up to 32 GB will be offered through this product, which Sony noted is "optimised for sustained burst shooting".
In addition to these features, the organisation highlighted the fact that the Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo HX device has impressive data transfer speeds.
These are said to be capable of reaching 50 MB/second.
Sony reiterated the attributes of this memory stick after confirming the forthcoming introduction of its NEX-C3 digital camera.
Meanwhile, towards the start of the month, the firm also revealed that entries can now be submitted to the World Photography Organisation's Sony World Photography Awards 2012 scheme, which may offer inspiration to memory cards users.
- Mobile devices 'may become common in universities' - 4 January 2012 10:07:47
- Gadgets will try to offer a 'perfect user experience' - 4 January 2012 09:23:31
- Samsung announces new phone - 3 January 2012 14:48:26
- Realscorz release hockey app - 30 December 2011 10:40:32
- 3.7m Android phones activated over Christmas - 29 December 2011 11:27:51