Sony Ericsson Xperia active to come with memory card23 June 2011 13:41:51
The new Xperia active product being made available by Sony Ericsson will provide people with a memory card, along with items such as a wrist strap, it has been revealed by the firm.
According to the organisation, the memory cards offered by the packs will feature storage capacity of 2 GB.
A 1 Ghz processor is among the features which the smartphone will boast itself, in addition to a 5 mp camera which has HD video functionality.
Global product marketing manager at Sony Ericsson Fredrik Mansson commented that the device should match with people who have an active lifestyle.
He stated: "Not only is it packed with all the features and applications consumers need for a worry-free mobile life, it also comes with a set of accessories that make it fun."
This month has also seen details emerge of the company's new Ericsson Mix Walkman phone and Sony Ericsson txt pro product.
- Transcend announces 'CDROM SD card' - 3 January 2012 12:03:23
- Mo-DV backs SD announcement - 21 December 2011 17:07:01
- Verbatim releases SD reader - 21 December 2011 17:05:17
- iPhone favourite comes to Android - 21 December 2011 09:58:49
- Electronics firms announce new SD partnership - 20 December 2011 14:20:43