PlayStation Vita to feature memory card slot 9 June 2011 15:37:39
A memory card slot is among the many features which Sony's new PlayStation Vita console will offer to its users, according to the organisation.
Sony Computer Entertainment officially unveiled the product's name earlier in the week, with the company pointing out that the term 'vita' translates as 'life' in Latin.
Featuring external dimensions of 182 x 18.6 x 83.5 mm, the device will incorporate a range different slots and ports.
These will include a bespoke PlayStation Vita card slot, a multi-use port and a headset jack.
According to the company, these will be in addition to the memory card slot.
In addition to its announcements regarding the PlayStation Vita, Sony Computer Entertainment has also taken the time this week to outline details of its new 24-inch 3D Display, which will be introduced in the autumn.
Japan, Europe and North America are among the regions where the device will be made available to people.
- Transcend announces 'CDROM SD card' - 3 January 2012 12:03:23
- Mo-DV backs SD announcement - 21 December 2011 17:07:01
- Verbatim releases SD reader - 21 December 2011 17:05:17
- iPhone favourite comes to Android - 21 December 2011 09:58:49
- Electronics firms announce new SD partnership - 20 December 2011 14:20:43