Pensioner continues search for lost memory card27 June 2011 13:26:10
The search continues for a lost camera and memory card which were owned by a Bury St Edmunds pensioner.
Lynn News reported that 80-year-old Dave Jones has issued a call for people to get in touch with him if they have seen the items, which he lost during a stay in Blakeney at the beginning of last month.
Photographs taken during Mr Jones' son's funeral were stored on the lost memory card, which the news provider describes as being "irreplaceable pictures".
The publication is now aiming to help Mr Jones in his goal of finding the lost devices, by raising awareness of the loss and publishing his phone number.
In other memory cards news, Mushkin recently revealed a variety of details concerning its new range of micro SD cards, with these products set to be made available to people in capacities of 2 GB, 4 GB, 8 GB and 16 GB.
- Transcend announces 'CDROM SD card' - 3 January 2012 12:03:23
- Mo-DV backs SD announcement - 21 December 2011 17:07:01
- Verbatim releases SD reader - 21 December 2011 17:05:17
- iPhone favourite comes to Android - 21 December 2011 09:58:49
- Electronics firms announce new SD partnership - 20 December 2011 14:20:43