PSP sales figures 'have reached 70m units' 9 June 2011 15:39:11
The PlayStation Portable (PSP) offered by Sony Computer Entertainment has seen its sales reach 70 million units this year, according to newly published figures, which may interest memory cards users who own the product.
By April 27th of 2011, the organisation believes that sales of the device had reached this point in cumulative worldwide terms.
Discussing some of the developments which have been seen since the PSP was originally introduced to the world's consumers back in 2004 and 2005, the firm noted that a wireless LAN facility was one key innovation.
It pointed out that this gives consumers the chance to play games over an online connection.
When it comes to the attributes of its devices, Sony Computer Entertainment recently highlighted the fact that its PlayStation Vita will provide people with a memory card slot when it launches in the future.
A bespoke PlayStation Vita card slot will also be incorporated into the product.
- Transcend announces 'CDROM SD card' - 3 January 2012 12:03:23
- Mo-DV backs SD announcement - 21 December 2011 17:07:01
- Verbatim releases SD reader - 21 December 2011 17:05:17
- iPhone favourite comes to Android - 21 December 2011 09:58:49
- Electronics firms announce new SD partnership - 20 December 2011 14:20:43