PNY memory cards 'could complement new micro cable' 7 June 2011 13:39:01
Users of a new PNY micro cable might be able to complement this product with the firm's existing range of memory cards, it has been suggested.
According to the organisation, its new Active High Speed HDMI Micro Cable could be accompanied by the MicroSDHC Class 10 Flash Memory Cards selection which it already offers.
When it comes to the capabilities of these cards, the firm pointed out that they could provide as much as 32 GB worth of additional storage.
PNY's senior marketing manager for PC components, Nicholas Mauro, commented on some of the attributes which his company's new micro cable boasts.
He stated: "Our HDMI Micro Cable offers consumers an easy and convenient way to connect their tablet and smartphone directly to their HDTV, enabling them to enjoy their digital content in a much larger way."
Last month also saw PNY make available the XLR8 GeForce GTX 560 graphics card, which NVIDIA has helped develop.
- Mobile devices 'may become common in universities' - 4 January 2012 10:07:47
- Gadgets will try to offer a 'perfect user experience' - 4 January 2012 09:23:31
- Samsung announces new phone - 3 January 2012 14:48:26
- Realscorz release hockey app - 30 December 2011 10:40:32
- 3.7m Android phones activated over Christmas - 29 December 2011 11:27:51