New E FUN tablet computer to boast SD memory card slot20 June 2011 14:43:10
The Nextbook Premium 7 tablet computer which E FUN is set to make available will boast features such as an SD memory card slot, it has been revealed.
A 1 GHz processor is another feature of the company's latest product, with the device already possessing built-in flash memory of 4 GB.
E FUN managing director and vice-president of sales Jason Liszewski commented that the tablet can be used in a range of different locations.
Discussing the attributes of the product, he stated: "Users can read their favourite book, browse the internet, watch videos, download applications or listen to music, simply with a light touch or gentle swipe of a finger."
Due to their paper-free nature, Mr Liszewski noted last autumn that the Nextbook tablet devices offered by his firm do not damage the environment.
The products are likely to be both fun and functional for people to make use of, the expert continued.
- Mobile devices 'may become common in universities' - 4 January 2012 10:07:47
- Gadgets will try to offer a 'perfect user experience' - 4 January 2012 09:23:31
- Samsung announces new phone - 3 January 2012 14:48:26
- Realscorz release hockey app - 30 December 2011 10:40:32
- 3.7m Android phones activated over Christmas - 29 December 2011 11:27:51