Mushkin micro SD capacities to stretch from 2 to 16 GB17 June 2011 14:59:52
The new line of micro SD cards which is being made available by Mushkin will feature capacities ranging from 2 to 16 GB, it has been confirmed.
Along with these capacities, cards within the range will boast capacities of 4 and 8 GB.
Among the other details released by the company concerning the specifications of these cards, the company noted that they will offer users dimensions of 11 mm x 15 mm x 1 mm.
A three-year warranty is also set to be provided to those who invest in the products.
Meanwhile, the capacities of the SDHC Class 10 range of products from Mushkin have also been discussed by the organisation.
These devices will feature capacities of 8, 16 and 32 GB, the firm highlighted.
According to Mushkin, memory modules are among the products which have helped to make its name, with the organisation originally being formed back in 1994.
- Mobile devices 'may become common in universities' - 4 January 2012 10:07:47
- Gadgets will try to offer a 'perfect user experience' - 4 January 2012 09:23:31
- Samsung announces new phone - 3 January 2012 14:48:26
- Realscorz release hockey app - 30 December 2011 10:40:32
- 3.7m Android phones activated over Christmas - 29 December 2011 11:27:51