Mushkin makes new micro SD cards available16 June 2011 15:43:33
New micro SD cards are set to be made available by Mushkin, the organisation has revealed, with the firm also set to offer a range of new SDHC cards.
Designed with tablets and mobile phones in mind, the company noted that the minimum data transfer rate for its Mushkin Class 4 microSDHC cards will be 4 MB/s.
Commenting on the launch of the new devices, Wade Shiflett, the firm's director of marketing, noted that a lot of preparation has gone into their development.
He stated: "Owners of the latest smartphones and tablets now have an elite option with our micro SD products to upgrade storage capacity and get more from their mobile devices."
When it comes to memory card readers meanwhile, it was recently revealed that a multi-in-one reader will be incorporated into the design of the new Acer Revo RL100 product which Acer America Corp is making available to consumers.
- Mobile devices 'may become common in universities' - 4 January 2012 10:07:47
- Gadgets will try to offer a 'perfect user experience' - 4 January 2012 09:23:31
- Samsung announces new phone - 3 January 2012 14:48:26
- Realscorz release hockey app - 30 December 2011 10:40:32
- 3.7m Android phones activated over Christmas - 29 December 2011 11:27:51