Man asks for stolen memory card to be returned 3 June 2011 12:15:09
The thief who took a memory card and camera from a man in Halstead has been asked to return the items.
A Canon Powershot camera and Nokia mobile phone owned by Ian Jarvis were both taken from his coat as he helped to support the Halstead in Bloom initiative, the Halstead Gazette has reported.
According to the news provider, the volunteer gardener would be grateful to just get his memory card back from the thief.
The publication also noted that the offices of Halstead Town Council are where the camera and phone can now be left if the person who took the items wishes to return them to Mr Jarvis in the days ahead.
When it comes to memory cards, a number of smartphone devices currently make use of these items, along with cameras. For instance, AT&T recently revealed that the Pantech Crossover it is offering will possess micro sd memory cards.
- Transcend announces 'CDROM SD card' - 3 January 2012 12:03:23
- Mo-DV backs SD announcement - 21 December 2011 17:07:01
- Verbatim releases SD reader - 21 December 2011 17:05:17
- iPhone favourite comes to Android - 21 December 2011 09:58:49
- Electronics firms announce new SD partnership - 20 December 2011 14:20:43