Krohne Summit 8800 to feature removable memory card29 June 2011 15:11:04
The new Summit 8800 computer which Krohne is making available boasts features such as a removable memory card, it has been confirmed by the company.
According to the organisation, this card - which is of a multi-gigabyte nature - is capable of storing "data with enough capacity for several years of flow information".
The digital flow computer also offers its users a touch screen graphic display, with automatic performance monitoring among its numerous other facilities.
Highlighting some of the sectors which might be able to take advantage of the product in the near future, Krohne noted that it can be used for things like gas and metering oil custody and process applications.
When it comes to memory cards, ATP recently revealed details of its Industrial Grade microSDHC device and its SLC Industrial Grade card.
Increased densities are both set to be offered by the new products, the firm pointed out.
- Mobile devices 'may become common in universities' - 4 January 2012 10:07:47
- Gadgets will try to offer a 'perfect user experience' - 4 January 2012 09:23:31
- Samsung announces new phone - 3 January 2012 14:48:26
- Realscorz release hockey app - 30 December 2011 10:40:32
- 3.7m Android phones activated over Christmas - 29 December 2011 11:27:51