HTC Desire S to offer micro sd cards to Aussies 6 June 2011 13:14:06
A micro sd card is among the many features boasted by the new HTC Desire S which is now being made available to Australian consumers through the nation's Telstra Next G network.
The memory card that comes with the product will be SD 2.0 compatible, it has been revealed.
Along with the card, features of the HTC Desire S will include Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and a super-fast 1GHz processor.
The Australian taste for smartphone technology is currently very large, according to Ben Hodgson, country manager for HTC Australia and New Zealand.
He added: "Australians are displaying an incredible appetite for adopting smartphones.
"HTC is committed to offering strong alternatives to Australian consumers looking for a smartphone to suit their individual lifestyle."
When it comes to HTC devices, T-Mobile USA also recently revealed that it is due to offer the HTC Sensation 4G to its customers later on this month.
- Mobile devices 'may become common in universities' - 4 January 2012 10:07:47
- Gadgets will try to offer a 'perfect user experience' - 4 January 2012 09:23:31
- Samsung announces new phone - 3 January 2012 14:48:26
- Realscorz release hockey app - 30 December 2011 10:40:32
- 3.7m Android phones activated over Christmas - 29 December 2011 11:27:51