Delkin releases new SDXC UHS-I memory card29 June 2011 15:12:04
A new 64GB 633X rated memory card product is being released by Delkin Devices, with the organisation emphasising its speed.
The firm claims it is the world's quickest SDXC UHS-I card, with the Elite633 card able to record high definition video lasting for periods as long as eight hours.
Anna Lopez, marketing manager at Delkin, commented that high definition video may be too quick for items such as standard SD memory cards.
However, she added: "Our new 64GB Elite633 card is able to record at speeds up to 45 megabytes per second and read at speeds up to 95 megabytes per second."
Memory cards can be used in a diverse range of products, with a new device unveiled by Krohne demonstrating this fact earlier in the month.
The company released details of its newly launched Summit 8800 Digital Flow Computer, which boasts a removable memory card with multi-gigabyte capabilities.
- Transcend announces 'CDROM SD card' - 3 January 2012 12:03:23
- Mo-DV backs SD announcement - 21 December 2011 17:07:01
- Verbatim releases SD reader - 21 December 2011 17:05:17
- iPhone favourite comes to Android - 21 December 2011 09:58:49
- Electronics firms announce new SD partnership - 20 December 2011 14:20:43