Award-winning Dyna-Vision product boasts memory card capabilities30 June 2011 11:16:11
Memory card capabilities are offered by Dyna-Vision, the winner of the 2010 Frost & Sullivan European Technology Innovation Award in Remote Patient Monitoring.
A 4 GB internal SD memory card slot is boasted by the ambulatory monitoring product, which RS TechMedic BV has developed.
Arjunvasan Ambigapathy, a research analyst at Frost & Sullivan, commented that ambulance services and hospitals are among the organisations which could potentially benefit from the device.
The commentator said: "A key feature of Dyna-Vision is that it comes with an integrated SIM card, which can directly send ECG full disclosure waveforms in real-time from the device to a remote server without any loss in quality."
Other products capable of using types of micro SD card include the new Motorola Xoom tablet which is being offered to consumers in India by Motorola Mobility India Private Limited.
As much as 32 GB of micro SD removable memory can be supported by the product.
- Transcend announces 'CDROM SD card' - 3 January 2012 12:03:23
- Mo-DV backs SD announcement - 21 December 2011 17:07:01
- Verbatim releases SD reader - 21 December 2011 17:05:17
- iPhone favourite comes to Android - 21 December 2011 09:58:49
- Electronics firms announce new SD partnership - 20 December 2011 14:20:43