Archos reveals details of G9 3G USB stick28 June 2011 15:12:08
A range of information has been provided by Archos concerning its new G9 3G Stick, which may prove useful to those looking for a USB memory stick solution.
All forms of the organisation's new G9 tablet can be used in conjunction with the stick, it announced.
In a statement published by the organisation, Archos noted: "With this innovative USB 3G stick, consumers will no longer have to choose between a WiFi and a 3G tablet at purchase."
Meanwhile, various details relating to the G9 tablet range itself have also been disclosed by the company this month.
For instance, it noted that Android 3.1 Honeycomb will be used to power the Archos 80 G9 and Archos 101 G9 models, which have measurements of 8" and 10" respectively.
This month has also seen Archos launch its new 35 Home Connect and 35 Smart Home Phone models, which are both Android products.
- Mobile devices 'may become common in universities' - 4 January 2012 10:07:47
- Gadgets will try to offer a 'perfect user experience' - 4 January 2012 09:23:31
- Samsung announces new phone - 3 January 2012 14:48:26
- Realscorz release hockey app - 30 December 2011 10:40:32
- 3.7m Android phones activated over Christmas - 29 December 2011 11:27:51