AT&T's Crossover offering to feature microSD memory card 1 June 2011 14:33:14
AT&T customers looking to invest in a new Pantech Crossover from the firm will find that the devices boast microSD memory cards, it has been revealed.
According to the firm, these cards will be able to support up to 32 GB.
Other key features of the device include Android 2.2 (Froyo) capabilities and a 3.1" full touchscreen display, AT&T confirmed.
Discussing the Pantech offering which his organisation is making available, the AT&T Mobility and Consumer Markets mobile device portfolio vice-president, Michael Woodward, commented that all kinds of consumers could potentially benefit from its Android portfolio.
He stated: "The Pantech Crossover with its unique finish and full keyboard will introduce new and existing customers to smartphone features for the first time."
Among its other recent announcements, AT&T confirmed last month that its Chicago customers are set to see the launch of 4G LTE services in the weeks ahead, with quicker speeds among the benefits associated with this.
- Mobile devices 'may become common in universities' - 4 January 2012 10:07:47
- Gadgets will try to offer a 'perfect user experience' - 4 January 2012 09:23:31
- Samsung announces new phone - 3 January 2012 14:48:26
- Realscorz release hockey app - 30 December 2011 10:40:32
- 3.7m Android phones activated over Christmas - 29 December 2011 11:27:51