Variety of memory cards compatible with Kodak ESP 9250 printer21 July 2011 15:33:25
The new Kodak ESP 9250 all-in-one printer has two memory cards slots on the front, which might make it a great option for people who are keen to quickly print images from another device.
Businesses and individuals might find the hardware is worth a closer peek as it offers a variety of functions and can be connected to wireless networks through its Wi-Fi function.
The variety of supported memory card formats - including SD, SDHC, memory stick and MMC could also appeal to people who like to keep images in a range of locations.
Even better news could that according to Cnet.co.uk's Niall Magennis: "Photos look impressive, with little of the stippling that affects the results of some lesser printers."
Photographs might increasingly come from iPhone's as according to Apple's third quarter results it sold 20.34 million handsets globally during the period.
- Transcend announces 'CDROM SD card' - 3 January 2012 12:03:23
- Mo-DV backs SD announcement - 21 December 2011 17:07:01
- Verbatim releases SD reader - 21 December 2011 17:05:17
- iPhone favourite comes to Android - 21 December 2011 09:58:49
- Electronics firms announce new SD partnership - 20 December 2011 14:20:43