UFC Personal Trainer set for Nintendo Wii release20 July 2011 15:46:49
Videogame fans who are keen to get fit might be tempted to take a closer look at UFC Personal Trainer, which is released on Nintendo Wii this Friday (July 22nd).
The game offers a range of modes that may appeal to fans of the sport and newcomers alike, such as the chance to try a "mixed martial arts (MMA) fitness program designed by the National Academy of Sports Medicine and leading MMA training experts."
People with no desire to engage in real combat might find the title appeals to them too as the Observer recently noted the game focus on improving "endurance, strength and conditioning".
Gamers can even hone UFC Personal Trainer to their individual fitness requirements by working on a 60-day or 30-day program, with memory cards potentially proving useful for storing achievements.
Alternatively, people may prefer to choose the more traditional gaming experience of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2, which the Daily Telegraph's Tom Hoggins recently suggested is better than its previously installment.
- FIFA 12 finishes year in top place - 3 January 2012 16:52:53
- Nintendo announces downloadable titles - 3 January 2012 14:17:24
- Fifa returns to the top - 28 December 2011 13:04:01
- iOS apps now available to SD card users - 23 December 2011 14:39:20
- New Gears of War content announced - 22 December 2011 09:45:02