Toshiba Tecra R850-10R worth a closer look?27 July 2011 15:45:03
Memory sticks and memory cards could soon be in use with the Toshiba Tecra R850-10R, which boasts two memory expansion slots.
The hardware has an Intel Core i5-2520M Processor, which promises to run at speeds of 2.5 GHz, so users might find the laptop has a good level of performance.
Niall Magennis, writing for Cnet.co.uk, agreed that this is the case, noting that it is ideal for people with more of a focus on using it for work rather than play.
"In the PCMark05 test it managed to rack up a score of 7,546, which is pretty nippy in anyone's book, so it'll have no problem with taxing office apps," he said.
People may also be interested in the SanDisk Ultra solid state drive, which Kent Perry, the firm's director of product marketing, recently suggested offers consumers a faster and more reliable alternative to a hard disk drive.
- Transcend announces 'CDROM SD card' - 3 January 2012 12:03:23
- Mo-DV backs SD announcement - 21 December 2011 17:07:01
- Verbatim releases SD reader - 21 December 2011 17:05:17
- iPhone favourite comes to Android - 21 December 2011 09:58:49
- Electronics firms announce new SD partnership - 20 December 2011 14:20:43