Three memory cards 'ideal for holidays'12 July 2011 15:16:47
Carrying several memory cards might be an option worth considering for people who are planning to go on holiday.
People may find their vacation is a time when their camera - and memory space - proves particularly in demand, which may make purchasing an additional SD card worthwhile.
David Johnson, writing for PC World, suggested that he prefers to hold larger memory cards that allow for greater storage rather than a number of smaller ones.
However, he said: "You should carry at least one spare memory card in case your first one gets full. And given the price of memory these days, why stop there?"
Mr Johnson added that owning three eight gigabyte cards should be "sufficient for any situation".
Travellers might like to opt for the waterproof Swann SportsCam, which according to the Kansas City Star comes with a 16 GB memory card and is ideal for extreme sports fans.
- Transcend announces 'CDROM SD card' - 3 January 2012 12:03:23
- Mo-DV backs SD announcement - 21 December 2011 17:07:01
- Verbatim releases SD reader - 21 December 2011 17:05:17
- iPhone favourite comes to Android - 21 December 2011 09:58:49
- Electronics firms announce new SD partnership - 20 December 2011 14:20:43