Starhawk offers 'a host of weaponry'28 July 2011 11:18:44
Warhawk fans might get a kick out of the latest LightBox Interactive game Starhawk, released in collaboration with Sony Computer Entertainment America's Santa Monica Studio.
Available on the PlayStation 3, the game boasts a complete weaponry arsenal, as well as a range of vehicles for extreme, high-speed combat taking place on land and in the air.
Key features include a build and battle system where players can change the field to suit their advantage, as well as dogfighting in space, a multiplayer and solo campaign in the solar system, with fighting taking place among asteroids and space stations.
"Set in the lawless frontier of space, Starhawk provides fast paced shooter action," Sony observed.
Alternatively, PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii and Xbox 360 owners might prefer to buy a copy of Champion Jockey: G1 Jockey & Gallop Racer, due to be released in Europe across these consoles in September.
Features like live jockey rankings, online multiplayer races and both flat and jump races will apparently be included.
- Myst to return on 3DS - 23 December 2011 14:01:54
- Winter Sports 2012 available on Wii, 3DS and PC - 14 December 2011 13:31:09
- Skyrim 'is most popular game of 2011' - 9 December 2011 09:50:12
- Super Pokemon Rumble is now available - 2 December 2011 15:01:16
- Nintendo gives new firmware date - 30 November 2011 14:11:19