PES 2012 kicks off in October28 July 2011 15:36:18
The new football season is almost upon us and so too is the next installment of one of the most popular videogame franchises related to the sport.
Konami has unveiled details - including a video - about PES 2012, which is likely to whet the appetite of lovers of the console version of the beautiful game.
The creators promise elements never before seen in such a title, including the chance to control two of their players at the same time, a feature it says will allow for "runs or drawing defenders with one, while the other holds the ball up".
It sounds PES 2012 will be a visual feast too, as they add: "Managers can now be seen wandering the touchline, while the general atmosphere of a big-match day has been faithfully recreated."
The game will be released for Windows PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on October 14th, although those keen to grab a new game before then could try Cars 2, which Guardian writer Nick Cowen recently described as a "solid, exciting and fun game".
- Myst to return on 3DS - 23 December 2011 14:01:54
- Winter Sports 2012 available on Wii, 3DS and PC - 14 December 2011 13:31:09
- Skyrim 'is most popular game of 2011' - 9 December 2011 09:50:12
- Super Pokemon Rumble is now available - 2 December 2011 15:01:16
- Nintendo gives new firmware date - 30 November 2011 14:11:19