PEN Mini 'boasts SDXC card and Eye-Fi compatibility' 1 July 2011 15:24:52
People seeking cameras with memory cards might be keen to find out more about the new PEN Mini device which has been developed by Olympus.
Consumers will be able to select from a range of colours when investing in the camera, with silver, dark brown and black among the varieties on offer.
Although it will not be made available until autumn of this year, when the product is fully launched it will be able to provide people with an SDXC card.
In addition to this feature, Eye-Fi compatiblity will be offered by the camera.
The firm noted: "The Mini generates the stunning picture quality of a large SLR camera, with none of the hassle or baggage. It's smaller and lighter than any other system camera with interchangeable lenses."
This week has also seen Olympus outline details of its PEN Lite device, which will be offered to consumers in the autumn as well.
- Transcend announces 'CDROM SD card' - 3 January 2012 12:03:23
- Mo-DV backs SD announcement - 21 December 2011 17:07:01
- Verbatim releases SD reader - 21 December 2011 17:05:17
- iPhone favourite comes to Android - 21 December 2011 09:58:49
- Electronics firms announce new SD partnership - 20 December 2011 14:20:43