Olympus PEN Lite to offer SDXC memory card 1 July 2011 15:23:22
The new Olympus PEN Lite camera will provide its users with features such as an SDXC memory card, the firm has revealed.
Set to be offered to consumers from autumn of this year, a TruePic VI image engine will also be incorporated into the device, along with ISO 12800 sensitivity.
Those who choose to invest in the product will also be able to benefit from features like slideshow playback, 3D still photos and wireless flash control, Olympus additionally confirmed.
A statement from the company noted: "One of the things people love about PEN cameras is the way they make it easy to take high-class pictures."
It added that this is the case "even if you don't know much about photography."
Earlier in the year, the company also outlined a range of details concerning its crush-proof Tough TG-810 camera, which is waterproof at depths of up to ten metres.
- Mobile devices 'may become common in universities' - 4 January 2012 10:07:47
- Gadgets will try to offer a 'perfect user experience' - 4 January 2012 09:23:31
- Samsung announces new phone - 3 January 2012 14:48:26
- Realscorz release hockey app - 30 December 2011 10:40:32
- 3.7m Android phones activated over Christmas - 29 December 2011 11:27:51