New Tag Heuer Link Android offers 8 GB additional storage 4 July 2011 15:26:03
Individuals considering purchasing the new Tag Heuer Link Android device will be able to boost the memory the handset offers by up to 8 GB with a memory card.
It has features including a five-megapixel camera and an internal memory of 256 MB, so memory cards might be well worth considering for people who plan to use the device to take photographs.
However, some consumers may find they prefer to shop around for a more affordable device as the phone will retail at $6,820 (£4,240) when it is made available through select stores later this year.
One option that may be worth a closer look is the Sony Ericsson txt, which is able to support micro SD cards of 32 GB and will provide 100 MB of user-free phone memory for those who choose to purchase it.
Sony Ericsson's global product marketing manager Quentin Cordier suggested the model is ideal for people looking for an entry-level QWERTY keyboard phone.
- Transcend announces 'CDROM SD card' - 3 January 2012 12:03:23
- Mo-DV backs SD announcement - 21 December 2011 17:07:01
- Verbatim releases SD reader - 21 December 2011 17:05:17
- iPhone favourite comes to Android - 21 December 2011 09:58:49
- Electronics firms announce new SD partnership - 20 December 2011 14:20:43