HTC Flyer offers micro SD capabilities 5 July 2011 15:30:24
People considering purchasing the HTC Flyer could find their concerns about the amount of space available on the device quelled by the fact it offers a micro SD slot, which allows more memory to be added.
This might be welcome news for those who believe the 16 GB provided with the Wi-Fi only version, or the 32 GB offered with the Wi-Fi/3G, may not be enough storage space.
The HTC tablet features a seven-inch touch sensitive screen, a 1.5 GHz processor, weighs 420 grams, has stereo speakers fitted and could provide competition to more established models such as the Apple iPad.
Alternatively, consumers may find the Vizio Tablet is worth closer investigation, as Jonathan Takiff, writing for Philadelphia Daily News, recently pointed out the space on offer on the eight-inch device can be boosted to as much as 32 GB by inserting a micro SD card into its memory slot.
- Mobile devices 'may become common in universities' - 4 January 2012 10:07:47
- Gadgets will try to offer a 'perfect user experience' - 4 January 2012 09:23:31
- Samsung announces new phone - 3 January 2012 14:48:26
- Realscorz release hockey app - 30 December 2011 10:40:32
- 3.7m Android phones activated over Christmas - 29 December 2011 11:27:51