August release date for Deus Ex: Human Revolution29 July 2011 15:33:14
Deus Ex: Human Revolution will soon be on sale to consumers after Square Enix and Eidos-Montreal revealed it is ready for production.
Owners of an Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 or PC will be able to grab the title when it is given its European release on August 26th and may also be keen to ensure they can save their progress with memory cards.
According to its creators consumers will be able to immerse themselves in a near-future world where a series of challenges need to be overcome by the games hero Adam Jensen, a man who has been "cybernetically augmented against his choice".
Eidos-Montreal general manager Stephane D'Astous said: "As the first release for Eidos-Montreal, it's impossible to express how extremely proud we are of the final product and all of the hard work that went into its creation."
The original critically-acclaimed Deux Ex was released for PC in 2000.
- FIFA 12 finishes year in top place - 3 January 2012 16:52:53
- Nintendo announces downloadable titles - 3 January 2012 14:17:24
- Fifa returns to the top - 28 December 2011 13:04:01
- iOS apps now available to SD card users - 23 December 2011 14:39:20
- New Gears of War content announced - 22 December 2011 09:45:02