Gadgets will try to offer a 'perfect user experience' 4 January 2012 09:23:31
SD cards will continue to be important as the user experience of new technologies becomes better.
Jamie Sewell, public relations and communications manager at Touch International, said that this year technology companies will try to develop devices which can be easily incorporated into people's lives.
He believes touchscreens are a significant part of that, but more would be needed to allow a seamless user experience.
"The future of touch technology is very exciting and is looking more like a scene out of the Minority Report every day," he stated.
Mr Sewell believes that 3D touch and flexible touch panels, which can be operated by convergence of pressure, voice and motion, will all be available to consumers by the end of this year.
As the devices become more sophisticated, it is likely that they will need more storage space to accommodate all the powerful apps. A top of the range SD card such as the Lexar 64GB Pro 133x SD Card (SDXC) - Class 10 should be capable of providing the speed and capacity many users will be looking for.
- Mobile devices 'may become common in universities' - 4 January 2012 10:07:47
- Samsung announces new phone - 3 January 2012 14:48:26
- Realscorz release hockey app - 30 December 2011 10:40:32
- 3.7m Android phones activated over Christmas - 29 December 2011 11:27:51
- Swarovski produces USB Flash stick - 29 December 2011 11:25:22