Top Spin 4 announced20 January 2011 15:28:29
Devloper 2K Sports has announced the upcoming release of a new instalment of the Top Spin tennis game series.
Top Spin 4 is planned for release on March 18th this year on the Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii.
The game will feature tennis Rafael Nadal, Anna Ivanovic and Andy Murray on its cover while, for the first time in a decade, Andre Agassi will feature as a playable character in a video game.
Commenting on the game, British number one Andy Murray said: "It's great to be included in Top Spin 4 with such a unique line up of tennis players, past and present.
"It's exciting that 2K Sports is giving gamers the chance to face off against different pros in realistic and detailed interactive matches."
2K says that the game will feature redesigned controls, enhanced TV-style presentation and player-specific swing styles and behavioural AI, custom celebrations and outfits.
The critically acclaimed Top Spin series was originally launched in 2003 for the Xbox and PS2.
- Myst to return on 3DS - 23 December 2011 14:01:54
- Winter Sports 2012 available on Wii, 3DS and PC - 14 December 2011 13:31:09
- Skyrim 'is most popular game of 2011' - 9 December 2011 09:50:12
- Super Pokemon Rumble is now available - 2 December 2011 15:01:16
- Nintendo gives new firmware date - 30 November 2011 14:11:19