Sega confirms Dreamcast Collection20 January 2011 15:30:38
A compilation of some of the best-loved games released on Sega's Dreamcast console has been officially announced.
Called the Dreamcast Collection, it will be released on the Xbox 360 and the PC on February 25th.
It will include a number of favourites from the last games console ever produced by Sega, including Sonic Adventure, Crazy Taxi, Sega Bass Fishing and Space Channel 5: Part 2.
The titles have received updated graphics for the collection's release and online leader boards for each game will be included.
Gary Knight, vice president of marketing at Sega of America and Europe, said: "The Dreamcast console is still remembered as a pioneering console for online gaming.
"We are delighted to be able to offer to our large community of dedicated fans a collection such as Dreamcast Collection for them to enjoy old favourites on this generation of consoles"
Sega has also announced a new collection of classic Mega Drive games for the PC.
- Myst to return on 3DS - 23 December 2011 14:01:54
- Winter Sports 2012 available on Wii, 3DS and PC - 14 December 2011 13:31:09
- Skyrim 'is most popular game of 2011' - 9 December 2011 09:50:12
- Super Pokemon Rumble is now available - 2 December 2011 15:01:16
- Nintendo gives new firmware date - 30 November 2011 14:11:19