New Xbox 360 silver controller gets release date17 January 2011 15:34:58
A UK price and release date has been announced for a new silver controller for Microsoft's Xbox 360.
The controller, which was announced back in August last year, will be available in the UK from March 4th for £44.99.
As well as a sleek new design and silver finish, the biggest change on the new controller is the inclusion of a D-pad which can be used either as a flat disc or raised up.
It will also come bundled with a play and charge kit, reports gamerzines.com.
Meanwhile, it has been claimed that Microsoft is struggling to keep up with demand for the Xbox 360 and new motion control device Kinect.
"In order to keep up with holiday demand in December for Xbox 360 and Kinect, Microsoft pulled units from its January and February production," a Microsoft told the Seattle Post-Intelligencer.
"Despite this, Microsoft still experienced out-of-supply situations in late December, and it expects supply constraint to continue in January and February as it works with retail and manufacturing partners to expedite production and shipments to replenish the channel."
- Awesomenauts delayed for Xbox 360 and PS3 - 7 November 2011 13:39:35
- Extreme action comes to Kinect and Move - 31 October 2011 11:58:42
- Kinect Sports: Season Two is on sale - 31 October 2011 10:53:26
- Silverlight support coming to the Xbox 360? - 8 April 2011 17:02:51
- Online hits to get full Xbox 360 release - 15 March 2011 15:01:32