New Masters edition of Tiger Woods game announced 5 January 2011 15:29:07
Electronic Arts (EA) has announced the latest instalment of its Tiger Woods PGA Tour golf game franchise.
For the first time, the game series will be able to take part in the Masters Tournament at the Augusta National.
Called Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters, the game will be released on the Wii, Xbox 360 and the PS3, with support for the PlayStation controller, on April 1st.
"For more than a decade, the Masters Tournament has been the most requested and coveted feature for the Tiger Woods PGA Tour franchise among our fans," said Peter Moore, president of EA Sports.
"Pairing the number one golf video game franchise with the most prestigious golf tournament in the world is a perfect marriage and we're thrilled to bring our fans this exciting opportunity to experience Augusta National Golf Club like never before."
EA Sports has been working with the PGA Tour to release video games for over 20 years, starting with PGA Tour Golf in 1990.
- FIFA 12 finishes year in top place - 3 January 2012 16:52:53
- Nintendo announces downloadable titles - 3 January 2012 14:17:24
- Fifa returns to the top - 28 December 2011 13:04:01
- iOS apps now available to SD card users - 23 December 2011 14:39:20
- New Gears of War content announced - 22 December 2011 09:45:02