New Lego title announced for Nintendo DS12 January 2011 17:21:37
A new Lego game is to be released on the Nintendo DS, Warner Bros has announced.
Produced by TT Games and developed by Hellbent Games, Lego Battles: Ninjago will be released in the spring of this year and is the follow-up to the successful DS exclusive Lego Battles.
It will see players attempt to become a master of Spinjitzu, an art form in which characters spin and become tornadoes to defeat their enemies.
Gamers will have the choice of taking part in both 'good' and 'evil' single-player campaigns, compete in a series of Battle Mode challenges, or take on others in multiplayer mode.
"Lego Battles: Ninjago offers players a humorous way to immerse themselves further in the Lego Ninjago toy line with action packed battles," said Tom Stone, managing director at TT Games.
"It is great to build upon the success of the first Lego Battles game and expand the Lego Ninjago world with new and classic Lego characters."
- 3DS to see 1950s mower action - 7 November 2011 13:37:51
- Jaws to hit Nintendo - 31 October 2011 10:56:29
- Nintendo announces Wii and DS release schedule - 11 February 2011 15:31:04
- Nintendo 3DS UK release date announced - 21 January 2011 15:31:03
- Nintendo DS and Wii break US sales records - 6 January 2011 15:25:38