Crysis 2 multiplayer demo announced24 January 2011 15:33:24
A multiplayer demo of the much-anticipated game Crysis 2 will be available from tomorrow (January 25th).
The demo will be available exclusively for the Xbox 360 through the Xbox Live service, but will only be accessible by Gold level members.
It will feature the Skyline map along with two game modes - Team Instant Action and Crash Site.
In Team Instant Action, two teams go head-to-head to kill as many opponents as possible to earn higher ranks, while Crash Site sees players battle for control of alien drop pods, earning points by guarding their pods and keeping enemies at bay.
Crysis 2 features the new Nanosuit system, which gives players special abilities such as invisibility and additional speed and strength.
"Crysis 2 offers a fresh, new take on multiplayer - one that will stand out and establish the game as a top contender in the first person shooter genre," said Cevat Yerli, chief executive of developer Crytek.
"The Nanosuit gives gamers a sense of power they have yet to experience in any other shooter and having New York City as a backdrop will present a different type of playground with even more possibilities."
- Awesomenauts delayed for Xbox 360 and PS3 - 7 November 2011 13:39:35
- Extreme action comes to Kinect and Move - 31 October 2011 11:58:42
- Kinect Sports: Season Two is on sale - 31 October 2011 10:53:26
- Silverlight support coming to the Xbox 360? - 8 April 2011 17:02:51
- Online hits to get full Xbox 360 release - 15 March 2011 15:01:32