'All-singing and all-dancing' Grease game coming to PS3 and Xbox13 January 2011 15:37:23
PS3 and Xbox versions of the Wii and DS Grease game that came out last year is to be released.
The game will make use of the new motion control devices released on each console - the PS Move and Kinect for the Xbox 360, said publisher 505.
However, speaking to MCV global head of brand Tim Woodley said it would be a much more complete game, admitting that changing tastes meant that the original version did not click with gamers.
"People wanted mini games, is what the market was telling us. So we made a party game based around the movie, but the market shifted again in the course of development and when the game arrived it was a bit of a mismatch with what the consumer wanted," he said.
"Now we've green-lit the PS3 and 360 versions, and we are making sure that they will be all-singing and all-dancing."
The original Grease game allowed players to dance and sing through the songs that were performed in the film via the Wii Remote and microphone.
- Myst to return on 3DS - 23 December 2011 14:01:54
- Winter Sports 2012 available on Wii, 3DS and PC - 14 December 2011 13:31:09
- Skyrim 'is most popular game of 2011' - 9 December 2011 09:50:12
- Super Pokemon Rumble is now available - 2 December 2011 15:01:16
- Nintendo gives new firmware date - 30 November 2011 14:11:19