Lexar announces memory card upgrades 6 January 2010 13:35:53
Lexar's Professional line of memory cards is to receive capacity and speed upgrades, the manufacturer has announced.
The cards to benefit are the 300x CF card, extended to 32GB capacity, the 233x CF, now available in 16GB and 32GB capacities and the 133x SDHC which has achieved Class 10 speed rating for rapid-fire shooting and full motion video capture.
Lexar's professional range is intended for professional photographers and knowledgeable enthusiasts looking for high-speed and quick, reliable performance.
"The enhancements we've made to these cards further demonstrate our dedication to satisfying consumer demand with the equipment photographers want and need to maximize their digital imaging experience," said Manisha Sharma, director of memory card product marketing at Lexar.
Purchase of the new cards also comes with free, downloadable recovery and editing software and a limited lifetime warranty.
Last month, Lexar introduced a new range of memory cards for portable devices. The "mobile lifestyle solution" MicroSD cards are available in 8GB and 16GB capacities and are designed to allow mobile phone users to capture and manage high-definition media.
- Lexar Professional memory card among award scheme prizes - 21 June 2011 13:50:58
- Lexar unveils ultra-fast memory card reader - 24 May 2011 17:31:28
- Lexar first to 128GB SDXC card - 17 March 2011 15:31:01
- Lexar unveils MicroSD card - 7 January 2011 15:25:39
- Lexar unveils 128GB SDXC card - 4 January 2011 15:27:30