Splinter Cell and Prince of Persia trilogies coming to Xbox 360? 9 February 2011 15:31:41
Re-releases of two of the most popular gaming franchises of recent times could be coming to the Xbox 360, it has emerged.
Ubisoft's Splinter Cell Trilogy and Price of Persia Trilogy have so far only been officially confirmed for the Sony PS3.
However, listings from the US ratings body the ESRB suggest the high-definition versions of the games could also be coming to the Xbox 360.
In fact, it specifically lists all six individual titles from the two trilogies, all in HD, for the Microsoft console.
The Prince of Persia Trilogy contains the titles The Sands of Time, The Warrior Within and The Two Thrones HD.
Meanwhile, the Splinter Cell Trilogy comes with Splinter Cell, Pandora Tomorrow, and Chaos Theory.
Ubisoft had previously revealed to MCV that it was considering adaptations for some of its more established franchises for the new Kinect motion control device for the Xbox 360, including Assassins Creed and Splinter Cell.
- Awesomenauts delayed for Xbox 360 and PS3 - 7 November 2011 13:39:35
- Extreme action comes to Kinect and Move - 31 October 2011 11:58:42
- Kinect Sports: Season Two is on sale - 31 October 2011 10:53:26
- Silverlight support coming to the Xbox 360? - 8 April 2011 17:02:51
- Online hits to get full Xbox 360 release - 15 March 2011 15:01:32