Sennheiser to offer at home trial of new headphones22 February 2011 15:40:55
Sennheiser has announced that at this year's Sound and Vision Show in Bristol, they will be giving people the chance to trial their latest headphones, the HD 800s.
Those attending the show which runs from February 25th-27th should visit the Sennheiser stand to find out more.
According to the manufacturer HD 800's open, circum-aural dynamic stereo headphones provide a high-fidelity natural hearing experience and their unique design is also aesthetically superior.
Featuring a fully open-back design and pioneering technology the new headphones have managed to reproduced wholly natural hearing conditions which few headphone companies can claim.
The newest components of the HD 800 are a brand new form of transducer and the unique ear cup design.
Its new ring shaped transducer is currently the largest that can be found in any dynamic headphones and its specific design means that it minimises the distortion of the sound, according to Axel Grell, acoustics developer at Sennheiser.
Priced at around £1,000, the latest Sennheiser headphones are made for home use making them a great choice for those that enjoy music and film at home.
- New earphones could be just what mp3 player owners are looking for - 30 December 2011 08:16:07
- Mad Catz to make official Xbox 360 headphones - 7 February 2011 15:28:54
- 50 Cent announces headphone range - 10 January 2011 15:32:13
- Justin Bieber teams up with Dr Dre to release new headphones range - 2 December 2010 14:52:38
- Apple to launch wireless headphone range? - 9 November 2010 15:27:06