Archos tablet given glowing review 1 February 2011 15:24:00
The 101 tablet device from Archos has been given a glowing review from a leading technology website.
Reghardware.com's Alun Taylor gave the tablet an impressive score of 85 out of 100, describing it as the only tablet currently on the market he would consider buying.
He was particularly impressed with the features that come with the Archos 101, such as 802.11n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and forward facing VGA web cam.
The review also liked the sleek and stylish aesthetics of the 10.1-inch tablet as well as its overall value for money.
"For 270 quid, the 101 is a lot of tablet for the money, and for many people it will be a better investment than a similarly priced netbook, especially if watching video on the hoof is likely to be its main purpose," he said.
"After living with the 101 for a while, I would quite happily trade in my Ubuntu-running Samsung N140 for it, which makes it the only tablet now on sale that I would actually spend my own hard-earned on."
Archos recently unveiled the 70 internet tablet, the first Android tablet with a 250GB hard drive.
- Mobile devices 'may become common in universities' - 4 January 2012 10:07:47
- Gadgets will try to offer a 'perfect user experience' - 4 January 2012 09:23:31
- Samsung announces new phone - 3 January 2012 14:48:26
- Realscorz release hockey app - 30 December 2011 10:40:32
- 3.7m Android phones activated over Christmas - 29 December 2011 11:27:51