Castle Crashers makers to release volleyball game for PS326 February 2010 15:40:25
After the announcement at Comic-Con 2009 that Castle Crashers is being developed for the Sony PS3, the makers have revealed a new volleyball mini-game is to be released.
There is as yet no specific release date for the Castle Crashers game itself, though developer The Behemoth has signalled its intentions to complete work this year, on the Playstation blog.
The mini-game will allow players to play locally or online and includes a number of exciting features.
Up to eight players will be able to participate, with a maximum of four on each team.
Unlike the volleyball you may play at the beach, however, players will be able to befuddle opponents, computer or human, with special features including explosions, magic and weaponry.
Moreover, leaderboards will be able to identify the best players in the land.
Emil Ayoubkhan, of The Behemoth, confirmed the news, writing on the Playstation blog to update fans on Castle Crashers' progress.
The Behemoth was founded in 2003 to produce innovative and enjoyable 2D games, with Castle Crashers currently ranked as the best selling game on the Xbox Live marketplace.
- FIFA 12 finishes year in top place - 3 January 2012 16:52:53
- Nintendo announces downloadable titles - 3 January 2012 14:17:24
- Fifa returns to the top - 28 December 2011 13:04:01
- iOS apps now available to SD card users - 23 December 2011 14:39:20
- New Gears of War content announced - 22 December 2011 09:45:02