Winter Sports 2012 available on Wii, 3DS and PC14 December 2011 13:31:09
Nintendo Wii and 3DS gamers, as well as PC owners, who are looking for an exciting Christmas treat this year could be interested in the latest offering from PQube.
The company states that its Winter Sports 2012 title offers people the ultimate snow sports simulation.
Andy Pearson, marketing manager at the software company, said that it recreates the "unique atmosphere" associated with many winter sports.
"There's an impressive range of challenges and the broad array of disciplines ensures there's plenty of replay ability – four player split screen is also a lot of fun," he added.
Some of the disciplines he refers to will appeal to true adrenaline junkies, including snowboarding down a mountain side at 120mph.
Ice speedway, short track speed skating, ski jumping and giant slalom are some of the other events that feature in the game – all of which could be improved by the purchase of the Wii balance board to add an extra layer of authenticity.
- Myst to return on 3DS - 23 December 2011 14:01:54
- Skyrim 'is most popular game of 2011' - 9 December 2011 09:50:12
- Super Pokemon Rumble is now available - 2 December 2011 15:01:16
- Nintendo gives new firmware date - 30 November 2011 14:11:19
- Nintendo announces new downloadable material - 30 November 2011 08:30:07